WEIMA WLH Tiger 400 Shredder for Wood Waste Processing
The WLH Tiger, 400 from WEIMA is the ideal wood processing solution for shredding long and short timber waste.
- Innovative WEIMA “V” Rotor for optimized cutting
- Rotor manufactured in industrial grade steel
- Closed offset bearings
- Knife / Counter knife tolerance protection
- Minimum wear
- Minimum thermal impact
- High throughput with concave knives
- Related load feed control protection
- In feed with one or two rollers
- Vibro-conveyor with electric drive
The WLH Tiger Series also includes ... the WLH 500, WLH 600, WLH 800 & WLH 1000,
featuring a wide range of an increased number of rotor knives, and rotor lengths.
Rotor Ø (mm) - 368 / 482
Rotor length (mm) - 400
Rotor speed (rpm) -
Power (kW) - 22 / 30 / 37
Rotor knives - 22
Weight (approx. kg) - 1600
Connection diameter (mm) – 250/300
Screen size (mm) - 10 - 100
For more information, or to request a quote, contact full-service WEIMA Distributor . . .
First Choice Industrial