Solid Reliability & Durability
Designed and Manufactured in the USA
The Triple Spindle Borer - Ritter Model R131 is a horizontal borer, utilized for stile and rail drilling, furniture doweling, line boring, table pin locating, and other manufacturing functions for the clean and accurate drilling of wood components.
- Pneumatic Clamp - For firmly holding the work-piece against the table
- Fully adjustable index stops, bed height, and depth of cut.
- 3/4 HP Spindle Drive Motor, TEFC
- (1)-Triple Spindle Gear Head
- 1″ Spindle Centers on Gear Head
- 7/16-14 Female Threaded
- Collets (2) L/H (1) R/H
- 0-2″ Adjustable Boring Depth
- 8″ X 20″ Work Table Area
- (4) Material Positioning Stops
- 3.00″ Bore Clamping Cylinder
- Manual Motor Controls
- Wired 1-Phase 110 Volt, 60 Hz.
- Foot Pedal Actuated Boring Cycle
- Tooling Not Included
For more information, contact First Choice Industrial, an authorized full-service Ritter Distributor: