Steff 2038 - 3 Roll - 8 Speed - Power Feeder
Add $100 for 220V single phase option.
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Days
Manufactured by Maggi Engineering in Certaldo, Italy, Steff Power Feeders, are a leading name in power feeders, that allow even an unskilled operator to work safely, since the need for hands and fingers to be near the cutting tool is virtually eliminated. Additionally, the finish cut of product is uniform and free of defects associated with uneven stop/start product feeds.
- Roller/Belt Vertical Range of Motion 1 inch.
- Electrostatic paint finish.
- Sintered case hardened gears.
- Bronze alloy main drive gear.
- Natural rubber, 60 shore hardness rollers/belts. (Polyurethane belts/rollers and steel rollers also available).
- Calibrated spring support for roller adherence.
- (3) Rollers
- (8) speeds of 6-13-18-21-36-42-54-102 FPM;
- 1 HP motor;
- 4-3/4" roller diameter;
- 2-1/4" roller width.
- Complete with universal support column.
- Machine weight: 153 lbs.
First Choice Industrial