Single Door Assembly - Rotary Mortise/Tenon Clamp - Doucet RDM-TM
The 5 section Door Master for Mortise and Tenon Miter Doors & Cope and Stick Doors (90°) is available in two models: RDM-TM and RDM2-TM.
Both models are designed for quick and accurate assembling, clamping and squaring of your cabinet doors.
- The RDM-TM model is suitable for assembly of large pantry doors up to 30" x 72" do
- The RDM2-TM model is suitable for double door assembly up to 30" x 48" down to drawer fronts 5 ½" x 12 ½". Standard model has six clamps per section.
Built on an Industrial Strength welded tubular frame, the Door Master RDM-TM and RDM2-TM feature "no compromise" pneumatics - brand name air valves and real double action air cylinders, and a gear motor for counterclockwise rotation of its sections.
- Heavy duty
- Maintenance-Free Unit
- Effortless Setups
- Hundreds of doors per shift
- Sequential Clamping System
- Corner adjustment by push buttons
For more details on the clamp configuration for each model, contact authorized Doucet Machinery Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial