SCM Superset NT Moulder with 4-8 Heads and up to 100 FPM
For the productions of windows, doors, stairs and furniture.
The SCM Superset NT is the ideal automatic through-feed moulder for companies working multiple shifts and/or small batches.
The structural design of the SCM Superset NT, has been specifically designed to enable the operator to work in ergonomic and safe conditions.
Featuring . . .
- Simple profile changes with the patented “set up” system that requires just one control.
- Automatic machine setup with "Mobile 10” electronic control w/self-learning function.
- Rapid tool change with the HSK attachment.
- Minimum working width (finished section) mm 25 [15 opt.]
- Maximum working width (finished section) mm 240 [260 opt.]
- Minimum working thickness (finished section) mm 6
- Maximum working thickness (finished section) mm 120 [200 opt.]
- Feed speed m/min 5 ÷ 25 [6 ÷ 40 opt.]
- Motors power kW (HP) 4 (5,5) [up to 18,5 (25) opt.]
- Spindles rotation speed rpm 6000 [8500 opt.]
- Tool-holder spindles diameter mm 40 [50 opt.]
- Axial adjustment of vertical spindles from worktable mm 80 [75 opt. with HSK]
- Axial adjustment of horizontal spindles from right fence mm 45
- Min./max. profiling tool diameter mm 100/200
- Available units n. 4 ÷ 8
For complete info, contact authorized SCM Machinery & Industrial Equipment Dealer...
First Choice Industrial