Routech Accord 40 FXM Flat Table CNC Machining Center
The Accord 40, from SCM Group, is part of a new genration of SCM CNC Machining Centres with a very strong, robust and compact portal structure.
Equipped with the well-tested, high performing SCM Multi-function worktable, the Accord 40 CNC Machining Center is the perfect solution for high levels of flexible production for machining doors, processing staircase components, nesting, plastics and light alloy machining.
- Highest degree of precision and end product finishing quality, even for the largest machining areas of up to a length of 7250mm and a width of 2280 mm.
- Vast selection of 3 and 5-axis machining heads, served by a wide range of automatic tool magazines, perfect for every type of processing requirement.
- High productivity thanks to the availability of pendulum machining with free access for the operator to three sides of the worktable, in a fully safe and ergonomic way.
- Possibility of integration at various levels with automated equipment for loading and unloading of machined elements.
- High Performance and Energy Saving thanks to Eco Power Pack.
|Working area X-axis||mm||3650-4250-6050-7250|
|Working area Y-axis||mm||1560-2280|
|Tool changer up to||places||46|
For complete info, contact authorized Pratix CNC Machining Center Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial