Made in the U.S.A.
Reliable, Heavy Duty, Affordable, Field Tested & Proven
Up to 2.5” thick and 9.5” wide parts
PMK C-1203 PLC Coping & Tenoning System
The C-1203 PLC Coping & End-Matching Machine, from PMK Systems, provides an innovative solution for high quality coping and end-matching without chipping, splintering or blowout.
Equipped with a PLC Controller and a 7.5 HP Motor, 230/460 Volt, the C-1203 PLC Coping and Tenoning Systems meet UL & CSA Electrical Standards.
- (2) Counter rotating spindles, Both Spindles 1 ¼” Diameter – rotating at 7000 RPM
- 60 seconds or less tooling change capability
- 7 ½ HP, 3 PHase. 230/460 volt motor
- UNLIMITED LENGTH OF PART
- Max part size 1 ” thick, 9 1/2 “ wide
- The capacity to stack tooling (maximum two cutters per spindle)
- Small footprint – 44” wide x 32” deep x 42” height
- Machine weight 1,137bs (+/-)
- Easy conversion for our Amish customers
For more information,
Contact First Choice Industrial, we are a PMK Systems factory-trained and authorized distributor