Automatic Programmable Cut-Off Saw - Omga T 2020 NC
For optimized cutting of wood stock and defect removal
Ideal for High Production
Last generation, 800 FPM automatic programmable cut-off saw for optimized cutting of wood stock and defect removal
This system can perform simulated cutting to verify the result before processing the wood and allowing the user to decide whether to use the chosen parameters for the required production or change it. The T 2020 NC can cut and handle up to 3 different grades within the same cutting list or 5 grades with optional horizontal camera.
- maximum feed speed of 800 FPM.
- 7 top pressure rollers for dimensional variations of rough mill stock.
- PC based computer with eleven work cycle programs
- numerical control for storing cutting lists with lengths divided in several different grades and the relevant quantity of parts
- NC keypad or directly through the network
- onboard PC with 19" monitor provides the following information: - Stock in cubic feet, required to produce the number of pieces in each list. - Number of pieces produced of each length. - Amount of stock in cubic feet divided into: first, second, third grade and waste - Cubic feet required to produce remaining parts. - Yield as a percentage of the total - Print out of all the above data to a parallel printer (optional)
Available Options: - Infeed Roller Tables. - Width Scanner. - Two Sided Grading Stations. - 2nd horizontal
l reading Camera. (for up to 5 grades). - Double sided CNC Workpiece Sorter. - Conveyor Belt for Off Cuts. - Motorized loading system. - Sorting systems with kickers.
|T 2020 NC||T 2030 NC|
|Max. piece thickness||4 3/4"||4 3/4"|
|Max. piece width||12 5/8"||12 5/8"|
|Min. infeed length||23 5/8"||23 5/8"|
|Max. feed Speed||800 FPM||800 FPM|
|Saw blade motor power||7.5 HP||7.5 HP|
|Feed motor power||10 HP (7.5 kW.)||12 HP (9 kW.)|
|Max. Acceleration||50 feet/sec.||65 feet/sec.|
|Cutting Speed||0.2 - 1 sec.||0.2 - 1 sec.|
|Average number of cuts||80 - 90 min.||90 - 100 min.|
For complete info, contact authorized Omga Distributor . . .
First Choice Industrial