CNC Bore, Glue & Dowel Inserter w/Laser - Omal Velox 1300
The Velox 1300 is a numerically controlled machine designed to drill, glue and insert dowels on horizontal pieces with TWO loading zones with a cycle time of one second for each bore, glue and dowel insertion when holes are on 32 mm intervals
Additionally, the machine is equipped with a Touch Screen Control for writing and storing programs. And it is programmable in the X axis and equipped with a brush-less motor, ball nut and ball screw for quick positioning.
- Omal “Sure Shot Dowel Revolver System”
- Laser Measuring System
- One Second cycle time for bore, glue and dowel insertion.
- 2 working areas
- 4 Cylinder Clamps
- No Drip glue nozzle
- Touch Screen Control
Centralized lubrication system
- X axis working area: 51"
- Y axis (manual depth setting) working stroke: 1.57"
- Z axis (manual vertical setting) stroke: 1.57"
- Carriage travel speed is 163.5 FPM
- (1) 1 HP horizontal drilling unit
- Maximum depth of holes is 30 mm (1.18")
- Maximum diameter of the drill is 10 mm (3/8")
- OMAL "SURE SHOT" revolver system guarantees dowel insertion every time
- (1) Dowel insertion unit with 8 mm diameter dowel capacity
- Standard dowel dimension is 8 mm x 35 mm
- Maximum dowel length is 40 mm
- Maximum dowel projection is 14 mm
- Vibratory hopper
- 2 position revolver for loading dowels
- 2.11 gallon glue tank
- 2.11 gallon water tank
- Electronic control of glue amount programmable
- 1300 mm (51") max. width of pieces
- Height of pieces 10 mm (.39") to 40 mm (1.57")
- (4) pneumatic hold down clamps
- Graphics programming 2D 1/2 with simultaneous working display
- Automatic left and right program
- Parametric programming
- Graphical aids
- Internal self-diagnosis, historical report of alarms
- Centralized manual lubrication for all linear bearings
- Air Requirements: 7 bar (101 psi)
- Machine weight: 2,204 lbs.
Note: Factory Installation Cost - $3,200
First Choice Industrial