The Doucet Door Master Model SDM-TM is a Door Clamp for Mortise and Tenon Miter Doors & Cope and Stick Doors (90°), designed for quick and accurate assembling, clamping and squaring of the manufacturing of cabinet doors.
- Heavy duty
- Maintenance-Free Unit
- Effortless Setups
- Sequential Clamping System
- Corner adjustment by push buttons
The Door Master for Mortise and Tenon Miter Doors & Cope and Stick Doors (90°) is available in two models: SDM-TM and SDM2-TM.
Built on an Industrial Strength welded tubular frame, the Door Master SDM-TM and SDM2-TM feature "no compromise" pneumatics - brand name air valves and real double action air cylinders. Its pedestal allows choosing a convenient working height for your operator.
Both models are designed for quick and accurate assembling, clamping and squaring of your cabinet doors.
- The SDM-TM model is suitable for assembly of large pantry doors up to 30" x 72" down to drawer fronts 5 ½" x 12 ½". Standard model has four clamps.
- The SDM-TM is also available with a capacity of 48" x 96" or 30" x 96"
- The SDM2-TM model is suitable for double door assembly up to 30" x 48" down to drawer fronts 5 ½" x 12 ½". Standard model has six clamp
- Small part insert for minimum door sized 5 ½" x 5 ½"
- Support bar for long doors
- Adjustable front plate for vertical clamp, covered with UHMW required for MDF Doors (one per vertical clamp)
- Contact Surfaces covered with UHMW (for MDF doors)
- Clamping system ON/OFF (2 position valve)
- Additional vertical clamp
- Modified Pneumatic System to allow two preset levels of clamping pressure for different materials
For more details on the clamp configuration for each model, contact. authorized Doucet Machinery Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial