14" Shifting Blade Gang Ripsaw - 50 HP - Mereen Johnson 312-DC/SR1
The 312-DC/SR1 Select a Ripsaw Series with two shifting saws, from Mereen-Johnson, combines with outboard fixed blades, providing provide all the production versatility of much larger, more expensive machines.
Two inboard shifting saw blades for:
- Greater Flexibility
- Fewer Changeovers
- Ripping Around Defects
- Glue Joint Quality
12” Width Capacity Available with:
One LH moving blade or
One RH moving blade or
Two RH moving blades.
- Most durable saw in it’s class! Highest resale value in it’s class.
- Direct drive arbor runs smoother.Less saw blade wear.
- Glue line cut quality lasts longer.
- Reduced maintenance.
- Efficient horsepower to saw blades
- No drive belt to adjust or wear out.
- Time tested feed works design.
- More durable, longer lasting.
- Chains rebuildable, lower replacement cost.
- High friction, non-marring rubber bed superior to pimpled cast iron bed.
- Oil mist lubrication vs drip oiler eliminates the messy oil slick around the machine.
- Direct coupled feed drive with variable frequency drive.
- Air loaded vs spring loaded hold downs provides consistent pressure through thickness variations.
- Overbeam mounted ball screw actuator is more robust than cantilevered telescoping rod minimizing maintenance.
- Inboard moving blades provide better access to the fixed blades.
- Moving laser light directly mounted to actuator eliminating cable maintenance.
- An SR1 can be upgraded to an SR2.
- CamLock (patent pending) saw blade set-up system with no hydraulics , no time consuming seal to repairs.
- Hold down rolls are mounted parallel to each other through precision machining of keyways, no adjustments required!
- Arbor door lock integrated to spinning arbor vs a warning light.
- Arbor brake
- Outfeed anti-kickback fingers assure edgings exit the saw.
- Electrical cabinet door lock interlock when power is on.
- Mereen-Johnson manufactured parts have the part number stamped
or engraved on them.
For more information, or to request a quote, contact full-service Mereen-Johnson Distributor...
First Choice Industrial