12" Fixed Arbor Gang Rip Saw with Twisted Collars - 50 HP
Small and Mid-Size Production
The 312-DC Fixed Arbor Gang Rip Saw, from Mereen-Johnson, offers all the quality, heavy-duty construction, and precision glue joint ripping capability needed for big shop performance, production and reliability at a small shop price. Ideal for shops ripping up to 10,000 board feet per shift or for large operations that need multiple ripping cells for flexibility.
- Moulding Stock - Random width or full panel sheet.
- Dimension Stock - Precision components, S4S blanks, salvage/reclaim.
- Edge Glued Panels - Solid wood for panel stock.
- Posi-Feed dip bed for absolutely straight line feeding.
- Cast Iron Mereen-Johnson built motor with precision tolerance spindle for true running performance.
- Press Roll/Hold down bed plate arrangement for positive stock containment, quality ripping, and extended tool life.
- Open Pressure Head design for access of saw blade alignment to optional laser lights and exclusive “CamLock” (patent pending)tool change system.
- CamLock tool change system (patent pending).
- Laser stand with laser alignment lights.
- Sure Set fixture.
- Power Table feed assist.
- Capacity: 12” arbor space; thickness to 3-1/2”, 30” min. length glue joint accuracy; 22’ min.length bust up only. Left side open for ripping wide panels.
- Arbor Drive: Direct 50 HP 3600 RPM TEFC arbor drive with load meter.
- Feed Drive: “Posi-Feed” friction feed bed with 5” pitch Mereen-Johnson “Double-Vee” chain and extruded structural aluminum feed slats with replaceable steel-backed rubber insert strips. Oil mist lube of chain and track.30 to 235 FPM through freq. control.
- Hold Downs/ Bed Plate: Four 3” dia. air loaded press rolls. Full width spring loaded bed plate.
- Saw Sleeve: 12” capacity saw sleeve. Arranged for 10” to 14” dia. x 3-1/8” bore tooling.
- Saw Spacers: One set included.
- Dust Collection: One 8” and one 5” dia. upper; one 5” dia. lower; 3110 CFM total.
- Anti-Kickback Safety Device: Single bottom and double upper infeed; single upper outfeed.
- Stock Guide: Slide type adjustable guide.
- Electrical: Arranged for 3/60/230 or 460 volt power supply (other electrics available).
- Shipping Wt.: 6,500 Lbs. / 3,000 Kg. (approx)
- Powered Vertical Arbor Adjust
- CamLock (patent pending) Saw Collars
- Sound Enclosure Laser Lights / Stand
For more information, or to request a quote, contact full-service Mereen-Johnson Distributor . . .
First Choice Industrial