Leadermac Super Thundermac Moulder Series - Configured with 4-11 Heads and up to 1000, 1350 or 1500 FPM
The Super Thundermac is designed and engineered with speed and stability in mind. The Super Thundermac provides state of the art productivity for maximum profitability. The Super Thundermac is equipped with a PLC control combined with touch screen for the operator, providing ease of operation. Each spindle is driven by an individual motor, featuring powerful moulding and easy control. Variable feed speed is achieved by means of inverter control. The entire machine is ruggedly constructed throughout to assure maximum stability during high speed operation.The Super Thundermac Moulder Series, manufactured by Leadermac, features a12" width capacity and a 6" or 8" thickness capacity.
- 2 to 11 Heads & optional Universal Head or Rip Attachment
- Width Capacity – 12″(305mm)
- Thickness Capacity – 6″ (150mm) or 8″ (205mm)
- Feed Speeds to 825 fpm (250mpm) or 1000 fpm (300mpm)
- Feed speeds of 825fpm or 1500 fpm – as desired
- 1 piece, machine main frame is heat treated for max. stability & rigidity. E.g. 10 head machine weighs in excess of 110,000lbs.
- Feed System is Chainless Full HD Cardan Shaft with extra heavy gearboxes and oversized universals
- 12″ (300mm) Feed Rolls
- More Powered Top & Full Width Bottom Rolls then most of our competition
- Pneumatic pressure of the Top Feed Rolls can be easily set to provide an the best feed roll pressure.
- Pneumatic Pressure to Side Head Holdover Rolls as well as the Top Head Chipbreaker(s) easily pressure adjusted to each aera
- Smartset-Advanced Touch Screen Moulder Control System – Maintains all history files, downloads info from the grinding room, including triple electronic position readouts for each axis, precision sets, troubleshooting, etc.
- Super Precision Spindle Assemblies ea. incl. 4 Super-Precision + outboard Bearings for highest tolerances
- Spindles Speeds are std. 6,000 rpm and 7,200rpm/or Variable is optional
- Hydro-Loc Outboards for horizontal spindle support
- Precision Auto Straight &/or profile jointers as desired
- Hard-Chrome Plating Table Surfaces, Chip Breakers, Pressure Plates & Man Guide for max. wear resistance.
- Inside the enclosure head hoist
- Automatic HD Table Lube System included
- Central lubrication system
- 8″ Thickness – optional
- Feed Speeds to 820fpm(250mpm) or 1500 fpm
- Special Configurations available on Request –
- Precision Auto Straight &/or profile jointers
- Universal Head or Rip Attachment is optional
- Rip Saw Attachment to 125HP
Contact Stan, our moulder specialist with 30+ years moulder service and sales experience.
First Choice Industrial