Lamello Zeta P2 Biscuit Joiner with Carbide Cutter, Drill
The vertical movement for the profile groove is triggered automatically when the maximum cutting depth is reached and requires just a fraction of a second. The vertical mechanical drive combines process security and reliability with a low-wear, fully mechanical construction.
The Zeta P2 can also be employed as a standard biscuit joiner for original biscuits by simply deactivating the profile groove function and changing to a 4mm blade.
- deal for wood shops without investing in expensive capital machinery
- Rapid glueing and clamping aid for a wide range of angle joints
- Production of objects with varying angles in minimal setup time
- On-site adjustments and assembly
- All wood materials and panels, as well as composite materials such as solid surfaces or HPL may be used with the P-System.
- Extremely fast joining method using a power tool
- Rapid, simple and precise
- Identical grooves on both work pieces, saving time by removing the need for depth adjustments and minimizing the risk of errors
- Connector system with innovative profile groove technology greatly reduces labor time while also negating the need for additional fastening materials
- 5 different cutting depths for various connecting fittings
- Also compatible with biscuits and other 4 mm fittings
- Power: 1050 W
- Voltage: 110 V
- Speed: 9,000
- Cutter: Carbide-tipped profile groove cutter / Diamond-tipped profile groove cutter Ø 100 x 7 x 22 mm
- Teeth: 3
- Max. cutting depth: 20 mm
- Weight: 3.7 kg
For more information, contact authorized Lamello Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial, LLC