Lamello Manual Glue Systems - Choose from 3 Models: LK3 - LK5 - LK10
- Fast glue application for biscuit or dowel connections
- Fast glue application to surfaces, edges, grooves or ridges
- Furniture and kitchen manufacturing, prefabrication, carpentry shops, mobile use on-site
The Lamello glueing-system, available from First Choioce Industrial, a factory trained and authorized Lamello Distributor, combines ease of use and efficient glue application with minimal cleaning requirements.
The stainless steel pressure tank holds either 3, 5 or 10 kg of glue at a pressure of approx. 5 bars. To start the glue application, you simply connect the desired nozzle to the glue pistol via the bayonet coupling. When finished, the nozzle can be washed under the tap and the front of the glue gun wiped clean. The LK glue applicators can be stored for weeks with the pressurized PVA glue in the system.
- Stainless steel pressure tank guarantees long service life
- Minimal cleaning required; only pistol head and nozzles
- Only a single pump is required to expel the entire 3, 5 or 10 kg volume of glue, even over an extended period
- Complete and ready for use with standard scope of delivery
- Freely expandable
Choose from three models:
- Lamello LK-5 (1 Gallon) Glue System 3 with 4 m hose, glue gun LK0, pointed nozzle - includes the LK0 Manual Glue Pistol
- Lamello LK-5 (1.5 Gallon) Glue System 5 with 4 m hose, glue gun LK0, pointed nozzle - includes the LK0 Manual Glue Pistol
- Lamello LK-10 (3 Gallon) Glue System with 4 m hose, glue gun LK0, pointed nozzle, with 2 hose connections- includes the LK0 Manual Glue Pistol
|Size:||LK 3 285x340mm
LK 5 285x465mm
LK 10 360x530mm
|Capacity:||LK 3 3kg
LK 5 5kg
LK 10 10kg
For more information, contact authorized Lamello Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial, LLC