Steff 2032 - 3 Roll - 4 Speed - Hobby Class Power Feeder
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
Manufactured by Maggi Engineering in Certaldo, Italy, Steff Power Feeders, are a leading name in power feeders, that allow even an unskilled operator to work safely, since the need for hands and fingers to be near the cutting tool is virtually eliminated. Additionally, the finish cut of product is uniform and free of defects associated with uneven stop/start product feeds.
- Roller/Belt Vertical Range of Motion 9/16 inch.
- Electrostatic paint finish.
- Sintered case hardened gears.
- Bronze alloy main drive gear.
- Natural rubber, 60 shore hardness rollers/belts. (Polyurethane rollers also available).
- Calibrated spring support for roller adherence.
- (3) Rollers
- (4) speeds of 13-26-30-59 FPM
- 0.25 HP motor
- Stand included.
- Weight: 78 lbs.
- 1-phase, 115v OR 230V
For complete info, contact authorized Steff Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial