Doucet WPFM Long Stock End-Matcher
The WPFM End-Matcher, from Doucet Machinery, is designed for volume production of premium length flooring and paneling products. Suitable for a mass-production of soft wood paneling boards, 4 to 16 feet long and up to 12 inches wide, the WPFM is designed to end-match up to 50 long boards per minute.
Additionally, the unique hold-down system enables the WPFM End-Mathcer to machine softwood boards without leaving any marks on the front or back surfaces, as well as machining dome shaped log home siding.
- Traverse bar conveyor 12 feet wide by 32 feet long
- The traverse bar conveyor finished in non-marring clear lacquer
- Powered by a 20 H.P. electric motor
- Adjustable feed speed up to 80 FPM
- 2 side-shift roller conveyors, 1 x 24" wide and 1 x 36" wide
- Traverse bars 18" center to center
- Traverse bars for 0.75" to 1.50" thick material flat boards or up to 3" thick dome shaped boards
- Even-ender device for boards up to 16 feet long
- Gravity exit system with pneumatic dampers
- Three Ductile Iron Chains, one fixed and two adjustable chains for squaring
- Injection type chain lubrication system
- Machining centers equipped with enclosed cabins for dust control and operator safety
- Five - 5 H.P. spindle motors and two - 3 H.P. spindle motors (with dynamic braking feature) for machining tongue and groove profiles, and bevels on front and back of boards when needed
- "Soft Touch" hold-downs for end-matching front and back of soft wood boards
Custom Configurations available upon request.
For complete info, contact authorized Doucet Machinery Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial