Single Door Assembly Clamp for Cope & Stick Doors - Doucet SDM
Doucet Single Door Master for Cope and Stick Doors (90°) is available in three models: SDM, SDM2 and SDM+
Built on an Industrial Strength welded tubular frame, the Door Masters SDM, SDM2 and SDM+ feature "no compromise" pneumatics - brand name air valves and real double action air cylinders. Its pedestal allows choosing a convenient working height for your operator.
- Heavy duty
- Maintenance Free Unit
- Effortless Set-Ups
- No joint pinning needed
The Single Standard Door Clamp is also available
- a capacity of 48" x 96" or 30" x 96" or 48" x 120"
- The Model SDM is suitable for assembly of large pantry doors up to 30" x 72" down to drawer fronts 5-1/2" x 12-1/2". Standard model has three clamps.
- The Model SDM2 is suitable for double door assembly up to 30" x 48" down to drawer fronts 5-1/2" x 12-1/2". Standard model has five clamps.
- The Model SDM+ features 1 additional vertical clamp for doors with central style. Standard model has four clamps.
- Small part insert allowing the assembly of frames as small as 5-1/2" x 6-1/2"
- Support bar to prevent distortion in central section of long doors
- Adjustable front plate for vertical clamp, covered with UHMW required for MDF Doors (one per vertical clamp)
- Additional vertical clamp
For complete info, contact authorized Doucet Machinery Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial