Doucet PFM Plank-Flooring-End-Matcher
The PFM End-Matcher, from Doucet Machinery, is designed to meet the squareness requirements of premium quality wide board flooring makers.
Perfectly suited for producing a wide variety of product species and sizes, the PFM-PFM-Plank-Flooring-End-Mather incorporates many technical innovation reduce time and simplify changeover procedures between production runs.
- 25 foot long by 5 feet wide feed conveyor
- Traverse bars mounted on two ductile iron chains
- 12 inch bar spacing on centers to accommodates boards 1.75 to 8.25 inches wide
- 24 inch wide transfer, alignment and outfeed conveyors
- Even-ended rollers for boards 7' to 8' long
- 0.375 to 0.75 inch thickness capacity
- A 10 HP variable speed main drive up to 60 feet per minute
- Five 3 HP machining motors
- Dust collectors on lower side of machining centers
- Automatic chain oilers
- Totally enclosed tongue & groove machining centers laid out on opposite sides of the feed conveyor and equipped with interlocked doors for operator protection
Choose from a full range of available options:
- Traverse bar spacing 6 or 9 inches on center
- Traverse bar conveyor extension 6 feet
- Traverse bar conveyor extension 11 feed long for three cut-off saws
- "Soft touch" hold-downs system for pre-vanished materiel
- Tooling for micro bevel
- Jump Scoring Saw - tongue machining center: a jump scoring saw to prevent tear out on the top front corner on tongue side, powered by trim saw motor - applies to square top or micro-bevel
- Jump Scoring Saw - groove machining center: a jump scoring saw to prevent tear out at the intersection of rear groove and end groove, powered by a 1 HP motor
For complete info, contact authorized Doucet Machinery Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial