Doucet NWR6 - 6' wide - 8 Clamp Rack
The NWR-6 Clamp Rack is a versatile Panel Clamp Rack designed to fill the panel assembly needs of the professional woodworker.
The basic model includes a 6 foot rack that can be extended to match your length capacity requirements. The self standing structure can be erected either as a single sided frame placed against a wall, or as a dual sided rack fitted with clamps on its front and back.
Its unique cantilever arrangement with the clamps resting against two offset tubes, one on top and one in the bottom, ensures you to produce flat panels on a level plane. The basic model can be expanded in 6 foot increments, up to 24 feet.
Basic Model (NWR)
- 8 - 2 1/2" x 40" capacity clamps with "t" handles or butterfly nuts. Choice of rapid change or standard clamps
- 6 foot self standing rack with 2 floor level horizontal tubes, 2 laser cut vertical beams and 9 cross tubes
- The NWR offers 4 gluing levels when configured as a single sided rack and 8 levels as a dual sided rack
- The basic model can be expanded in 6 foot increments, up to 24 feet.
Modular Extention Kit (NWRE)
- 12 - 2 1/2" x 40" capacity clamps with "T" handles or butterfly nuts. Choice of Standard or Rapid Change Clamps
- 6 foot rack extender with 1 floor level horizontal foot, 1 laser cut vertical beam (NWRE) and 9 cross tubes
- 3-1/2" jaws
- Additional opening capacity available in increments of 2" up to 44"
- Coupling adaptor for use with a pneumatic power tool
For complete info, contact authorized Doucet Machinery Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial