Doucet GPS Tongue & Groove Interlocking End-Matcher
Two models available: GPS-90 & GPS-120
Designed to End-Match random length flooring of various width and thicknesses, the End-Matcher model GPS-90, from Doucet Machinery, is designed for tongue and groove and interlocking engineered flooring, which enables manufacturers to create or re-create complex set-ups in a matter of minutes and hold these machining set-ups within very tight tolerances, board after board... after board.
In addition, the GPS Tongue & Groove Interlocking End-Matcher can be configured to machine interlocking "Click" or "Snap" profiles.
- Heavy duty framework
- High precision machining environment
- Digital Positioning System
- Basic 5-spindle configuration, for tongue and groove solid flooring applications
- Feed speed 90 feet per minute
- Two models available: GPS-90 & GPS-120
- Doucet GPS Tongue & Groove and Interlocking End-Matcher
- Expanded 7-spindle configuration, for interlocking engineered flooring
- Optional feed speed upgrade top 120 feet per minute
- Traverse bar spacing 6, 9 or 12 inched on center
- Open workstations for end defect removal, automatic positioning of boards when use with scanner/printer optimization devices
- Automatic Positioner: reads marks placed on part (by printer or manual placement) positioning part correctly and precisely in front of the trim saw blades
- Feed conveyor extension for defect removal and / or feed stations
- Even-ended for maximum length up to 120"
- Carbide tooling systems for solid wood and plywood flooring
- Diamond tooling systems for HDF engineered flooring
For complete info, contact authorized Doucet Machinery Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial