Drawer Assembly Clamp - Doucet DWM
The Drawer Master assembles drawers with standard finger type dovetails, sliding type dovetails, bored and doweled drawers and tongue & dado box joints. features an ergonomic workstation suitable for assembly of your boxes directly in the clamp. is equipped with double acting air cylinders that can apply compression progressively, allowing for easy fitting of the bottom panel in the lateral grooves.
Its mobile clamping surface is supported by a large triangular structure that is designed to apply the lateral compression evenly over the full height of your drawer boxes. The opening and closing of the clamp for different widths is done by releasing a simple latch.
The Progressive Compression Mode operates as a jog button. It offers the operator total control and flexibility in the execution of the assembly process.
Its two-hand control keeps your operator's fingers away from the danger zone during the compression cycle.
- Universal Drawer Box Clamp with fixed left jaw
- Manually adjustable right hand jaw
- Rapid set jaw opening - no tools needed for set up
- Suitable for dovetail or dowel construction capacity
- 10" height by 24" width x 36" length capacity
- "Quick" or "Progressive Compression" assembly modes
- Two-Hand push-button operation safety feature
- Available in 42" length capacity
- An optional support stand allows assembly of drawers with the bottom plate on the topside of the clamp
- The riser bar option also enables you to assemble drawers with lipped fronts. For 4"or 6" deep drawers
- Support stand for bottom side assembly of drawer bottom plate
- Support bracket to facilitate assembly of drawer box top member:
For complete info, contact authorized Doucet Machinery Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial