- Additional length of receiving conveyor, transfer and return conveyor
- Additional length of return conveyor length
- Main module on caster mounting
- Quick release disconnect on caster mounting for return section
Return Conveyor for Rip Saws - Doucet BTRS
The BTRS Return, by Doucet Machinery, is specially designed for use with Straight Line Rip Saws and Gang Rip Saws. Available in four models the BTRS-68, 69, 70 and 71, feature various widths and lengths of receiving and return rollers, suitable for most ripping applications.
- Operating Principle: Upon detection of the end of board, the receiving rollers retract and the board is carried to the return rollers by the transfer belts.
- The receiving and return conveyor is adjustable 40 to 120 feet per minute.
- The belt transfer speed is fixed at 180 feet per minute.
- BTRS-69 and BTRS-70 feature canted return rollers.
- Individually driven high quality PVC rollers
- A 5 feet long receiving conveyor
- A perpendicular belt transfer with a vertical movement, actuated by a pneumatic cylinder
- Motorized return rollers of varying widths and lengths
For complete info, contact authorized Doucet Machinery & Industrial Equipment Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial