Reliable - Heavy-Duty - Tested & Proven
The HSK/SERVO Machine is an advanced and innovative coping and end-matching machine manufactured by PMK. A PMK patented design provides chip-free coping or end-matching of squares or profiled parts without the need of a back-up piece or chip-breaker.
Powered by 2 (two) 7.5 hp motors and direct drive spindles rotating from 6,000 to 9,000 rpm (variable speed) controlled with PLC & monitor. The C-1203 has a small foot print.
- THK style rails for guidance of carriage stroke and a hold-down clamp.
- The side pressure clamp ensures proper alignment with fence.
- The servo drives allow you to raise & lower the spindles and move the back fence in and out for the proper depth of cut.
- 2 (two) 7.5 hp motors – 230/460 volts (please specify your voltage).
- Direct drive spindles
- Up to 200 pre-programmable setting for proper configuration of the tooling and back fence.
- Servo drives on both spindles allow for proper location to tooling (Maximum 4.5-inch movement up and down of spindle).
- Servo drive to adjust back fence (2-inch movement in & out for proper location for different tooling dia).
- PLC Micro Processor
- Touch Screen Monitor
- This machine allows you to stack tooling.
- THK style rails for guidance of carriage stroke.
- Side pressure clamp insures proper alignment with fence.
- Cycle time adjustable from 5 to 10 seconds.
- C-1203 PLC/ HSK meets UL & CSA Electrical Standards.