Clamex S - Detachable Knock-Down Connectors for All Lamello Biscuit Joiners
Designed for use with ALL Lamello Biscuit Joiners
Available in Units of 80 or 300 Pairs
For use in all wood materials from 16 mm.
The Clamex S is a knock down fitting that is screwed into an 8 mm groove and connected via a lever. The 8 mm groove cutter for Clamex S can be used with any Lamello biscuit joiner. Clamex S possesses a minimal installation depth of 18 mm and can therefore be used in all wood materials from 16 mm.
Primary Applications: Clamex S can be used in the production of furniture ranges or individual pieces of furniture as well as for interior fitting, shop fitting or booth building.
The connecting fitting is a popular solution for open shelf units, large pieces of furniture and angled counters, while also being used as a general glueing aid. It is also frequently employed as an aesthetic, high-quality connection for premium products.
- Knock down fitting for furniture, shelf units, fitted wardrobes, kitchen manufacturing etc.
- Glueing aid for mitres and unusual angles
- Connecting fitting for detachable elements in shop fitting and booth construction
- Powerful alternative to standard connecting fittings
- Rapid prototype construction before starting new furniture range
- On-site adjustments and assembly
- Practically wear-free knock down fitting
- Detachable mitre connector for 30-180° angles and all butt joints
- Minimal tool opening of just 6 mm
- Can be installed with any Lamello biscuit joiner
- Stackable for transport, despite pre-installed connectors
- High clamping force of 100 kg for glueing furniture at all angles
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation using Classic X and Top 21 biscuit joiners
- Size: 66 × 29 × 8 mm
- Cutter: Ø 100 x 8 x 22
- Shell Material: Fibreglass reinforced plastic
- Lever Material: Zinc die cast
- Installation Tolerance: Longitudinal ± 1 mm
- Tensile Strength:
- Particle board ~ 800 N ≈ 80 kg
- Tensile Strength:
- Beech ~ 1300 N ≈ 130 kg
For more information, contact authorized Lamello Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial, LLC