TSM-35 Pocket Hole Machine, 460 VAC 3-Phase
Made in the USA
The TSM-35 pocket screw machine cuts the same patented six-degree Castle Pocket as the TSM-21.This machine is designed for continuous production in furniture plants, mobile home factories, multi-shift cabinet production and so much more. A heavy duty, three-phase induction motor drives the pocket cutting spindle and is available in 208v, 230v or 460v. A specially-designed, high-torque, heavy-duty air motor drives the pilot bit.
The TSM-35 features heavy duty construction throughout with easy, top-down access for quick router and drill bit changes. Adjustable Indexing Stops are built into the top for quick part transitions during high production shifts. This pocket hole cutter can produce more than a quarter million pockets per month for years on end with minimal maintenance.
- Router: 1.5hp Baldor Router Motor
- Router bit: premium 3/8″ solid carbide, Rough Mill
- Drill: Sioux SDG10S25FCT air motor
- Drill bit: 9/64” Brad and Spur Premium TiN-Coated Bit
- Power req: Three-phase 208v, 230v, 460v
- Air req: 85 psi—external regulator, filter and lubricator included
- Basic footprint: 21″ depth x 19″ width
- Working height: 36.5″
- Worktop usable area: 16″ depth x 18.5 width
- Machine height: 38”
- Shipping weight: Approx 300 lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 28″ x 24″ x 48″
First Choice Industrial is a full-service distributor for Castle Pocket Hole Cutter Machinery, made in Petaluma, CA, with the highest standards requried by productive woodworking shops nationwide.
For all of your new and used woodworking machinery requirements and questions, call or email us today!
Phone: 678-642-9722 or