6 Degree Pocket Hole Machine - Castle TSM-31
Made in the USA
Designed for continuous production
in furniture plants, mobile home factories,
multi-shift cabinet production and more.
The TSM-31 pocket hole machine cuts the same patented six degree Castle Pocket as the TSM-22., and features a heavy duty, single-phase induction motor to drive the pocket cutting spindle. Additionally, a specially-designed, high-torque, heavy-duty air motor drives the pilot bit.
Designed with heavy-duty construction throughout, the TSM-31 is equipped with easy, top-down access for quick router and drill bit changes. T
Featuring, adjustable indexing stops built into the top for quick part transitions, during high production shifts, this premier woodworking shop tool can produce more than a quarter million pockets per month for years on end with minimal maintenance.
- Router: 1.5hp Baldor Router Motor
- Router bit: premium 3/8″ solid carbide, Rough Mill
- Drill: Sioux SDG10S25FCT Air Motor
- Drill bit: 9/64” Brad and Spur Premium Tin-Coated Bit
- Power req: 208v, 10 amp
- Air req: 85 psi—external regulator, filter and lubricator included
- Basic footprint: 21″ depth x 19″ width
- Working height: 36.5″
- Worktop usable area: 16″ depth x 18.5” width
- Machine height: 38”
- Shipping weight: Approx 300 lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 28″ x 32″ x 52″
First Choice Industrial is a full-service distributor for Castle Pocket Hole Cutter Machinery, made in Petaluma, CA, with the highest standards required by productive woodworking shops nationwide.
For all of your new and used woodworking machinery requirements and questions, call or email us today!
Phone: 678-642-9722 or