Pocket Hole Machine - Castle TSM-22
The TSM-22 clamps the stock, routs a pocket and drills a pilot hole with a tap of the foot pedal. The TSM-22 is durable and designed for use by professional woodworkers.
- 6 degree Pocket Cutter
- Router is a Bosch # 1617 2.0 HP motor
- Drill motor is a Bosch Colt # PR10E 1.0 HP
- Machine is supplied with a premium router bit B00338 3/8" solid carbide, three flute
- Drill bit is a 9/64" brad and spur premium TiN coated bit
- Air pressure required is 85 PSI internally regulated
- Air consumption per cycle is 2.5 cubic feet
- Shipping weight: Approx. 190 lbs
- 115 VAC ± 10%, 60 Hz, 20 Amp Service
First Choice Industrial is a full-service distributor for Castle Pocket Hole Cutter Machinery, made in Petaluma, CA, with the highest standards required by productive woodworking shops nationwide.
For all of your new and used woodworking machinery requirements and questions, call or email us today!
Phone: 678-642-9722 or