Castle TSM-35 Pocket Hole Machine - 3 Phase - 208/230 Volt
The TSM-35 is designed for continuous production in furniture plants, mobile home factories, multi-shift cabinet production and so much more.
The TSM-30 series features heavy duty construction throughout with easy, top-down access for quick router and drill bit changes. Adjustable Indexing Stops are built into the top for quick part transitions during high production shifts. This premier woodworking shop tool can produce more than a quarter million pockets per month for years on end with minimal maintenance.
- Router bit: Premium 3/8″ Solid Carbide, Rough Mill
- Drill: Sioux SDG10S25FCT Air Motor
- Drill bit: 9/64” Brad and Spur Premium TiN-Coated Bit
- Power Options: 220v, 10 amp; 230 VAC Three-Phase; 460 VAC Three-Phase
- Air req: 85 psi—external regulator, filter and lubricator included
- Basic footprint: 21″ depth x 19″ width
- Working height: 36.5″
- Worktop usable area: 16″ depth x 18.5” width
- Machine height: 38”
- Shipping weight: Approx 340 lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 22″ x 28″ x 52″
First Choice Industrial is a full-service distributor for Castle Pocket Hole Cutter Machinery, made in Petaluma, CA, with the highest standards requried by productive woodworking shops nationwide.
For all of your new and used woodworking machinery requirements and questions, call or email us today!
Phone: 678-642-9722 or