14" Shifting Blade Gang Ripsaw - 50 HP - Cantek MRS340M2
This multi blade shifting ripsaw, manufactured by Cantek, features a 50 hp 460/360 motor and 2 powered moveable saws, with glide lock saw arbor and standard chain.
- Heavy-duty steel main frame
- Precision straight line feeding caterpillar chain is made from cast iron
- High frequency hardened feed chain guide rails provide up to 3-times the life of an untreated rail. This ensures a more precise cut.
- The chain connecting pins are made of high grade steel - heat treated & ground for high durability and low wear.
- Equipped with (4) pressure rollers which are pneumatically tensioned to ensure outstanding stability of the work piece during cutting operations
- The top pressure roller assembly adjustment is motorized with linear scale for quick thickness adjustment
- User friendly touch screen control on moveable pedestal for optimum operator convenience.
- Fully programmable blade position (10 programs of 10 sets each) or infinitely variable joystick control.
- Touch screen control also incorporates error diagnostics which allows the operator to more easily identify faults that may arise.
- Saw blade positioning is accomplished by high precision ball screws coupled with industrial series servo motors and controls. Blade speed is infinitely adjustable from .78” to 3.54”/sec.(10 to 90mm per second) to match all operations.
- Precision spindle assembly is made of high wear resistant nickel chrome steel alloy
- Shifting saw bushings are specially designed for high accuracy and fast saw positioning
- (1) Quick Set Mechanically-Locked Saw Collar includedfor fast accurate sure holding of (1) saw blade in any stationary position
- Short stock cutting device is included (12” blades, 14” optional) which aids in holding the workpiece longer for optimum cutting results
- (3)rows of anti-kickback fingers, 3 Top & 1 Bottom
- Variable feed speeds of 16~135 FPM. (5~40m/min) is accomplished with an electronic inverter.
- Electronic overload sensing system is integrated to the inverter feed system providing automatic speed reduction under heavy amperage load.
- Laser light alignment system including (3) 30mw Lasers including (1) fixed & (2) moving which adjust automatically when the blades are being positioned. This laser light package improves material yield and reduces defects.
- Powered outfeed roll ensures that the material being cut leaves the machine completely.
- Electronic centralized lubrication system provides lubrication to the chain track assembly for optimum wear resistance
- Automatic star-delta starter (low amperage - soft start) and low voltage controls
- High quality Schneider electrical components (CSA/ UL approved)
|Max. cutting thickness (Fixed saws)||4.33" (110mm) with 14" blade|
|3.34" (85mm) with 12" blade|
|Max. cutting thickness (Moving saws)||4" (100mm) with 14" blade|
|2.95" (75mm) with 12" blade|
|Max. cutting thickness (w/ short stock device)||3.15" (80mm) with 14" blade|
|2.36" (60mm) with 12" blade|
|Max. cutting width||13.4" (340mm)|
|Max. material width||25.6" (650mm)|
|Min. material length (standard)||23.6" (600mm)|
|Min. material length (w/ short stock device)||19.7” (500mm)|
|Max. sawblade diameter||14" (355mm)|
|Min. sawblade diameter||12" (305mm)|
|Sawblade bore||Ø90 mm|
|Saw arbor diameter||Ø70 mm (2.8")|
|Saw arbor speed||3800 RPM|
|Thickness adjustment motor||0.5 HP|
|Saw arbor motor||50 HP|
|Feed motor||3 HP|
|Variable feed speed||16~135 FPM (5-40 M/min)|
|Moving speed of movable blades (2 speeds)||Fast: 3.15”/sec Slow: 0.79”/sec|
|Dust hood dia.||(1) 10" x (1) 4"|
|Table height from floor (H)||35.5" (900mm)|
|Table area (L x W)||60"x23.4" (1525x595mm)|
|Shipping dimensions||90” x 68” x 89”|
|Machine weight (NW / GW)||4840 lbs. / 5170 lbs.|
|Electrical information||460/3/60 75.5 Full Load Amps|
|Compressed air requirement||80~90 PSI|
We are a full-service Cantek Distributor, serving customers nationwide, contact us today for complete info...
First Choice Industrial