High Capacity Lateral Chain Feeder - Doucet ATR-400
- On the feed table, boards are automatically placed along the feed line by perpendicular strands of chains.
- Boards are automatically driven in sequence by a combination of two powered wheels located under the material and two powered pressurized wheels over the material.
Description of Equipment:
- Lateral Chain Feeder ATR-400 including:
- Accumulation section of chains C2060 type rails by 3' long
- Feeding section of chains C2060 type rails by 2' long
- Both feed chains powered by electric motors with variable speed
- Two bottom feed wheels made of steel, powered by electric servo motor with variable speed
- Two top pressurized steel wheels, powered by electric servo motor with variable speed
- Easy to access thickness adjustment at the front of the feeder
- Interface relay to stop feeding cycle when moulder feed is stopped
- Adjustable fence ½" movement on reference line, accessible from the operator position
- Standard working height 32" to 36"
- Powered tunnel approximately 4' long made with steel rollers 6" diameter every 12" distance driven roller to roller by timing belts, including pressure top idler wheels
- Voltage: 220 or 440 or 600 / 3 / 60
- Feeding wheels made of steel with hardened surfaces teeth
- Feeding flat wheels made of steel, 1 ½" wide instead of ¾" for wide material feeding
- Feeding flat wheel covered with urethane instead of steel, ¾" wide
- Feeding flat wheel covered with urethane instead of steel, 1 ½" wide
- Platen chains recommended for softwood species
- One additional chain for shorter material down to 18" minimum length
For complete info, contact authorized Doucet Machinery Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial