Striebig 4D CNC Vertical Panel Saw
The Striebig 4D CNC Vertical Panel Saw, features pneumatic assistance. Additionally, the unit plunges fully automatically into the panel. And feed speeds can be infinitely adjusted between 10 and 25 m/min, thus individually adapted to the material being cut.
Precision machine parts are manufactured to an accuracy of 1/100 mm. It has a massive, self-supporting, firmly welded, twist-free saw frame, plus a full-surface support wall of birch plywood with integral small workpiece support.
The integral TRK dust extraction system achieves dust limit values considerably below 1 mg/m³, more than 50% below the applicable recommended values.
Further features which are also a matter of course for the premium class include the following: freely selectable saw cycle, panel end recognition, constant return speed of the saw unit, operating time counter and the digital measuring system DMS installed on both axes as standard.
- 12” Color Touch-screen for control of most saw functions, information, and diagnostics
- Selectable sawing cycle (cut and return, or cut and stop)
- Panel end sensor and start position memory to save time (instead of having to travel to end of saw)
- EPS.Y programmable saw head positioning for horizontal cuts- great for repeat rip cuts!; includes ABO - automatic, laser light top of panel recognition and positioning for a top trim cut
- Digital measuring X-axis stop (for vertical cuts) with fine adjustment, quick and easy referencing, push-button selection to reference from another cut station, and selectable display increments
- Extremely stable, all welded steel frame suitable for free-standing or wall-mount installation
- Convenient, sturdy, two-section center shelf with weight detection allows for comfortable working of smaller parts and ability to stage material on one side of the saw
- Automatic recognition and locking of beam at vertical cut stations; unlock at the press of an icon
- Touch-screen control for rotating, plunging, and locking/unlocking of the saw head and beam
- Duplicate buttons conveniently located on front of the saw head for “start cycle”, plunge, and next sequence
- Automatic locking of the heavy-duty panel support rollers when cut cycle is started
- Automatic, mechanically shifting, full wood support grid- great for full support of thin, flimsy materials and an added level of dust control
- Laser light to help guide set-up of horizontal cut position
- TRK dust system exceeds European standards; note: requires a collection source
- Vertical cut stations 1 meter on center
- 7.5 hp, 220V, 3-phase motor with electric brake
- ProLock easy-fix tool clamping system for mounting saw blade
- 300 mm (11-7/8”) HFG (hollow-face) carbide saw bladeDocument holder (removable) to keep cut lists in optimum viewing position near control panel
- Cut capacities*:17’ 1”L, 7’ 4”Hvert, 7’ 10 ½” Hhorz; Depth 3-1/8” (80 mm) standard
- *larger frame sizes with cut capacities to 10’ x 30’ available upon request; and 105mm (4-1/8”) or 130mm (5-18/”) cut depths available
- Machine dimensions: 23’ 10”L, 10’ 4”H, 6’ 3” D (free-standing); plus 3’W x 2’D x 4’8”H control box at right end of machine
- Weight:2640 lbs., (approx. 3900 lbs. shipping)
- Electrical requirements: 3-phase, 220V, 30A min. circuit
- Dust collection: 1000cfm (min), 140mm dia. connection
- Compressed Air: 100 psi, 3 cfm (air dryer strongly recommended)
* Factory-installed accessory only - must be selected at time of machine order
- *PAV- Panel raising/lowering device- registers the top of the panel, clamps and suspends the panel(s) so that a trim cut and dimensional strip cuts can be made from the bottom of the panel. It also suspends the remaining top part of the panel while the PPS panel feeder pushes the bottom strip as it is cut to length
- *PPS- Programmable Panel feeder- precisely positions the bottom panel strip to be trimmed and cut to finished length to within .004”
- *ASP- Automatic Saw beam Positioning- saw beam automatically moves to the selected or appropriate vertical cut station and locks in place
- *POP- Panel Optimization Program- optimizes the cut pattern for a particular sheet for maximum efficiency or yield- entered by the operator at the touch screen
- * VSA Scoring Unit with easily adjustable, shimless split scoring blades (available in carbide or PCD diamond) and push button engagement with operating indicator lights
- *EPS.X (Electronic Positioning System) X-axis stop; enter a dimension or pick it from a list on the touch screen and the stop moves to that position-able to reference from any vertical cutting station
- WSG Angle Cutting Device with “unipoint” system and fine adjustment to 1/10° for angle cuts to 46°. Wall-mountable wood storage case included.
- *NVV Grooving accessory kit with dial-adjustable depth control for dados and ACM grooving
- *Two-speed saw motor (6hp) for half/full blade speed for hard or brittle materials
- *SSD- 8kW (10.7hp) Saw motor with infinitely variable speed control
- *Extension of the variable feed speed on the low end down to 0.1m/min (4”/min)
- *Label printer
- *Network connection
- *PIOS Cutting optimization software to be able to program the machine from PCs in the office
For more information, contact authorized Striebig Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial, LLC