14" Shifting Blade Gang Rip Saw - Mereen-Johnson Model 524-DC/SR1
Mereen-Johnson Gang Rip Saws Have A Two Year Warranty Standard
That’s Twice the Length Available from the Competition!
Model 524-DC/SR Series with up to four shifting saws. Selective ripping has never been more affordable.
Innovation & Value
The Model 524-DC/SR Shifting Blade Ripsaw, from Mereen-Johnson can be equipped with up to four shifting saw blades with one additional center fixed blade providing four select-able net rips to maximize material utilization and give the ultimate in production flexibility.
- Lowest cost saw with 4 moving blades
- 24” width capacity for wider boards or multiple wider rip widths
- Direct drive arbor runs smoother.
- Less saw blade wear.
- Glue line cut quality lasts longer.
- Reduced maintenance.
- Efficient horsepower to saw blades
- No drive belt to adjust or wear out.
- Time tested feed works design.
- More durable, longer lasting.
- Chains rebuildable, lower replacement cost.
- High friction, non-marring rubber bed superior to pimpled
- cast iron bed
- Oil mist lubrication vs drip oiler eliminates the messy oil slick
- around the machine
- Direct coupled feed drive with variable frequency drive.
- Pressure Head/Hold Downs
- High yielding hold downs and shoes for unsurfaced lumber control
- Air loaded hold downs provide consistent pressure through
- thickness variations
- Powered thickness adjustment for operator convenience
- Hold Down rolls are mounted parallel to each other through
precision machining of keyways, no adjustments required
- Overbeam mounted ball screw actuator is more robust than
cantilevered telescoping rod minimizing maintenance.
- Innovative hub design allows 1” minimum rip widths.
- Rip Navigator integration provides versatile optimization and
- Arbor door lock integrated to spinning arbor vs a warning light.
- Arbor brake
- Outfeed anti-kickback fingers assure edgings exit the saw.
- Electrical cabinet door lock interlock when power is on.
- Mereen-Johnson manufactured parts have the part number stamped
or engraved on them.
For more information, or to request a quote, contact full-service Mereen-Johnson Distributor . . .
First Choice Industrial