Leadermac Compact Moulder Series
Competitively Priced - Custom Configurations and Adaptable Features
Range of the Compact Series Configurations:
Working Widths - 9", 10.2", 12", 13"
# Heads -1-9 Heads
Type - Unjointed
Feed Speed - up to 100 FPM
Pricing varies based on specific customized configurations and features - Call 678-642-9722 today, for complete information from Stan, our moulder service professional, with 30+ years of experience assisting our customers in selecting the right moulder for a variety of manufacturing applications and production needs.
- Compact Design, Packed with Features
- 1 to 9 Heads
- 9", 10.2", 12" & 13" Widths
- 6", 8" to 10" Thickness
- One piece cast iron or steel machine frame, specially heat treated & stress relieved
- 1-1/2", 40mm, 1-13/16 or 50mm Diameter Spindles standard
- 6000 or 7200 RPM optional
- Each spindle is driven by individual motors
- Tables/Fences, Chipbreakers and Pressure Plates are hard chrome plated
- Full Cardan Shaft drive with feed speeds up to 100 FPM (VFD Driven)
- More Top & Bottom Driven Rolls them most competitive moulders
- Top rolls variable pneumatic tensioned
- Full width bottom driven bedrolls
- Pneumatic tension top chipbreakers & roll holdovers
- Easy head adjustment by mechanical digital readouts
- Dual Digital Readout available for radial setting (NS & Tops)
- Standard Digital Readouts on all other axis
- REC-705B & DP Quik-TrueSet Setworks optional on any axis
- Universal head or rip section optional
- SmartSet Touch Screen , Quick-Set & Memory Control System (optional)
- Safety enclosure serves as chip guard and greatly reduces noise.
For additional information and shipping quotes...
Contact Stan, our moulder specialist with 30+ years moulder service and sales experience and an authorized and factory-trained Leadermac Machinery Dealer.
First Choice Industrial