Manual Dovetailer - Omec 650 A
The Omec 650 A, is an automatic CNC dovetail machine, designed to indent dowetails for drawers and various other furniture manufacturing components.
- Programmed TouchScreen CNC control to regulate the number of joints, depth of grooves, height of pins, speed of cut, tool compensation, as well as placement of the joint.
- Frontloading - Unlike some dovetail machine, all parts are loaded from the front without the need of accessing the back of the dovetailer with the exception of maintenance. p
- Pneumatic clamps
- X & Y axis movement
dual zone machining areas
dust collection port
solid carbide tooling.
- Integral Widia cutter installed on the machine in HM (carbide)
- Tool kit for adjustments and maintenance
- User’s and instruction manual
- On board machine installed power - 2.33 HP
- Working pressure - Mpascal 0.7
- Number of spindles - 1
- Spindle revolutions - 16,500 rpm
- Center to center of indents - 25mm & 50 mm
- Dovetail production: Speed, variable 0-2000 mm/minute
- 40 boxes per hour
- Machine weight - 308 lbs/140 kg
- Packed machine weight - 352 lbs/160 kg
- Overall dimensions - 31.5" x 28.35" x 52" (80cm x 72cm x 132cm)
- Packing dimensions - 34.65" x 29.13" x 55.12" (88cm x 74cm x 140cm)
Work-piece Sizing Limits
Length 7.87” - 200mm 59.06” - 1500mm
Width 2.36” - 60mm 15.75” - 400mm
Indent Height 0.33”- 8.5mm 0.63” - 16mm
Front Thickness 0.31” - 8mm 2.36” - 60mm
Side Thickness 0.31” - 8mm 0.78” - 20mm
We are a full-service Omec Distributor, serving customers nationwide, contact us today for complete info...
First Choice Industrial