Draw Assembly Clamp - Mereen-Johnson 99 D
The Model 99 Box Press is the ideal companion to an 1105F dovetail machine. Together, the two machines provide reliable, high speed box production.
- Fast and accurate assembly of drawers of the most common sizes of dovetailed or doweled joints
- Quick adjust for different box dimensions
- Safe and easy operation.
- Mereen-Johnson ruggedness ensures many years of trouble-free operation.
- 60-80 boxes/hour.
Fast & Easy Operation
- “On-the-Machine” assembly through full-length lower support table.
- Reduced changeover time with manual clamp actuation.
- Clamping force – Over 1 ton (2200 lbs.).
- Largest standard clamp capacity of any box press.
- Only company to offer “two-hand” controls to ensure operator safety.
- Single energy source (compressed air only) enables machine mobility.
- Virtually eliminate operator training.
- Lower maintenance and high reliability.
- Repeatable and sustained use with heavy construction frame.
For more information, or to request a quote, contact full-service Mereen-Johnson Distributor . . .
First Choice Industrial