SCM Minimax High Frequency Glue Pot Edgebander with Pre-Milling (1Ph or 3Ph) - ME 35T
This high frequency edgebander with pre-milling function, manufactured by SCM, features a 7m/min feed speed and 57" x 131" footprint.
- Worktable dimensions: 3000mm x 525mm
- Worktable height: 904mm
- Thickness of rolled edges: 0.4mm / 3
- Thickness of edges in strips: up to 5mm
- Min. / max. panel height: 8mm / 50mm
- Min. panel length/width with rolled edges: 190mm/110mm
- Min. panel length cut only on the front: 120mm
- Feed speed: 7m / min
- Feed motor power S1: 0.55 kW
- Pneumatic operating pressure: 6.5 bar
- Exhaust outlet diameter (glue pot): 60mm
- No. 2 exhaust outlets diameter (trimming unit): 60mm
- No. 2 exhaust outlets diameter (pre-milling unit): 80mm
- Operating temperature: 20 / 190 °C
- Pre-milling function with 2 diamond cutters - Removable thickness is 0.5mm to 2mm.
End cutting unit, includes radius function
- The radius part of the cutter is used to trim 2mm edges. And chambered thin edges.
- The straight part is used for trimming wood edges up to 5mm thickness.
- Glue scraping unit
- Brushing unit: 2 independent motors to perform the cleaning and polishing action.
- Multiple high-frequency motors used throughout this edgebander to reduce vibration and provide the highest quality finish at all times.
- Automatic lowering of the glue pot temperature after a temporary non-use of the machine.
- Automatic edge loading system for rolled edges with shear device for 3mm max. thickness edges and 50mm height
- 7 meters/min feed speed
- Electrical requirements: 230v, single phase, 34 amps
- Machine weight: 1347 lb
For complete info, contact factory-trained and authorized SCM Machinery Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial