MiniMax ST4 E 10.5' + DADO Circular Saw w/ Tilting Shaper
The 10.5' ST4 E tilting shaper is available by special order only.
The ST4 E saw-spindle saw shaper, is one of the most advanced saw/shapers on the market, offering professional technical solutions that deliver unrivaled performance and reliability.
- Sliding table up to 10.5' in length
- multi-speed saw unit
- integrated power feeder mount
digital-mechanical or LED readouts with powered movements (in three-phase configuration).
- Two independent motors: 4.8hp (1 X 230v) standard for US market
- Digital-mechanical readout on shaper spindle tilt and height, saw tilt
- 12” diameter main saw blade w/ independently adjustable scoring unit
- Forward-tilting shaper with interchangeable spindles
- Industrial rip fence with heavy-duty round guide bar
- Three-axis, micro-adjustable - memory shaper fence system
- 8.5’ aluminum sliding table with precision ball-bearing guidance system
- Short crosscut fence w/ mitre gauge
- Eccentric workpiece clamp
- Trimming shoe
- Mobility Kit Optional
Net machine weight – 1,800 lbs.
Table saw specs:
- Maximum blade diameter/arbor size 12.4”(315mm)/ 5/8”
- Maximum depth of cut 3.75”
- Maximum rip capacity to the right of saw blade 51”
Scoring blade diameter / arbor size 80mm / 20mm
- Spindle size (interchangeable) 1.25” standard
- Tooling capacity, under-the-nut 4”
- Speeds (rpm) 1,700/4,000/7,000/9,000
- Maximum tooling diameter – shaping / tenoning 8.25” / 10.50”
- Spindle tilt -5° to +45°
Electrical and dust extraction requirements
- 26 amps @ 230v, 10 AWG CU THHN wire
- Minimum suggested dust collection volume– 600cfm
For more info, contact First Choice Industrial, today. We are a full-service and factory trained SCM MiniMax distributor, authorized to sell SCM MiniMax machinery nationwide.