Return Conveyor for Moulders - Doucet MR
The MR Return Conveyor from Doucet Machinery is specially designed to handle the fast pace of end-to-end pieces on Moulders with a single operator.
The MR Return Conveyor is available in three models: MR-8, MR-12 and MR-16:
- A pair of rolls, driven by a variable speed motor, guides the boards exiting the moulder towards the receiving module
- Boards entering the receiving table are supported by an adjustable ledge in the continuation of the mouder's fence.
- Once the boards exit the feed rolls, they are released by gravity to transfer below the ledge. Then, side-shifted to the return rollers quickly and efficiently
- The return rollers, made of heavy PVC are individually driven by welded urethane belts
- The transfer process occurs on a continuous basis, eliminating functional limitations typical of return devices with multiple "cycle" steps
- All models feature a 48" wide receiving module and return rollers are 12" wide, their length is proportionate to the length of your moulder.
- The MR-8 model features a 60" long receiving module that is suitable for boards up to 96" long
- The MR-12 features a 84" long receiving module that is suitable for boards up to 144" long
- The MR-16 features a 120" long receiving module that is suitable for boards up to 192" long
- Accumulation table can be located on the left side of return conveyor or at the end of return conveyor
- Quick release disconnect on caster mounting for return section
- Main module on caster mounting
For complete info, contact authorized Doucet Machinery Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial