Castle 110 - 6 Degree Pocket Cutter
Create Castle Low Angle Professional Pockets in seconds with the Castle 110 Pocket Cutter. The Castle 110 keeps our exclusive low-angle pocket, makes fast, strong, and attractive joints for cabinets, bookcases, face frames and other woodworking projects, and eliminates the joint misalignment common with a drilled pocket. Since the screw's pilot hole is drilled from the opposite side, there is no accumulation of waste or tear out, allowing joined pieces to fit as tightly as possible.
- 3 Degree Pocket minimizes joint shift (learn more here)
- Stronger joints and faster assembly
- Portable and adjustable
- Super clean pockets
- Factory assembled and adjusted. No additional setup required.
- Designed and assembled in the USA from US and global components.
- Operator Manual with Warranty Activation Card
- Overlay plate for quickly machining thinner materials (Part C11001)
- Bit Set-up Block with integrated bit height gauge (Part C11010)
- Collet Wrenches (Part K11000)
- T20 Torx driver bit, 6" round shaft (Part B00620)
- Smooth Router Bit (Part B02516)
[installed and factory adjusted for 3/4" stock]
- Extra long (6") 5/32" drill bit for pilot hole (Part B06532)
- Box of 250 count, 1-1/2" Torx Hi-Low pocket screw (Part B04112-0250)
- Box of 250 count, 1-1/4" Torx Hi-Low pocket screw (Part B04114-0250)
- Work Stop Set, includes stop bar, left and right work stops [Part C11060]
- Roughing Cutter for hardwoods [Part B02517]
For complete info, contact authorized Doucet Machinery Dealer . . .
First Choice Industrial