The Minimax C26,solid wood machining center is a compact and solid wood machining center, that earns its popularity by providing the precision and safety needed to take semi-professional woodworkers to a new level of performance in fine woodworking.
- Framing table with crosscut fence and articulated swing arm for support
- Two-speed shaper with 1.25" spindle
- 10" jointer with three-knife Tersa quick-change cutterhead
- 10" x 6" thickness planer
- Horizontal mortising attachment and chuck
- Tenoning hood and plate
- Three independent 2.5hp (1x230v) motors
- 10" saw blade capacity, right-tilting
- 42" anodized aluminum sliding table with precision poly-carbonate bearings
- 42" cross-cutting capacity to the left of blade
- 20" rip capacity the right of blade
- Mobility kit
- 550 lbs max.
For more information, contact First Choice Industrial:
View our current listings of used MiniMax Woodworking Machinery from our national listings