The Morbidelli CX100, is a drilling and grooving machining center that carries out drilling operations, grooving and vertical routings, with guaranteed high productivity and no operator intervention for the worktable tooling.
The Morbidelli CX100 performs the following operations:
- Vertical drilling on the panel surface
- Horizontal drilling on all 4 sides
- Grooving with integrated disc cutter along “X” axis
- Standard vertical routings
- Workpiece max. dimensions mm 3050x900x60
- Workpiece min. dimensions mm 200x70x10
- X-Y axes speed m/min 40
- Independent vertical spindles n. 12
- Independent horizontal spindles X direction n. 4
- Independent horizontal spindles Y direction n. 2
- Electrospindle motor power kW 5,5
Contact First Choice Industrial, today. We are a full-service and factory trained SCM Industrial Woodworking Machinery distributor, authorized to sell SCM machinery nationwide.