The Single Spindle Horizontal Borer - Ritter Model R130 is ideal for stile and rail drilling, furniture doweling, line boring, table pin locating and all woodworking manufacturing functions where accurate drilling is critical.
- The work-piece is held firmly against the table by a pneumatic clamp
- Full adjustable index stops, bed height, and depth of cut.
- (1) Single Spindle Head
- 7/16-14 Female Threaded Collet
- 1 H.P. Spindle Drive Motor, TEFC
- 0-2″ Adjustable Boring Depth
- 8″ X 20″ Work Table Area
- (4) Material Positioning Stop
- Wired 1-Phase 110 Volt, 60 Hz.
- Foot Actuated Boring Cycle
- Tooling Not Included
- Designed and Manufactured In The USA
- Crated Dimensions: 38″ X 38″ X 55″ and 381 Lbs
For more information, contact First Choice Industrial, an authorized full-service Ritter Distributor: